Date: October 29, 2013 - December 4, 2013
Time: 9:30 - 11 a.m. or 6:30 - 8 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension Office, 1737 Hillandale Rd, Benton Harbor, MI
Contact: Khurram Imam, email@example.com, 248-914-2495
People understand and use money within the context of their culture and life experiences. While there is no “right” or “wrong” way to handle money, some ways are more likely to increase financial control and independence.
Classes are free and open to the public.
Dates for this series:
90-minute morning sessions begin at 9:30 a.m., and 90-minute evening sessions begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Making Money Decisions: Wednesday, October 30
- Making & Managing a Spending Plan: Wednesday, November 6
- Credit, Homeownership and Loans: Wednesday, November 13
- NO CLASS: Wednesday, November 20
- Saving and Investing: Wednesday, November 27
- Solving Consumer Problems: Wednesday, December 4
Connect with us