Mid-Michigan Cover Crop Farm Tour
Date: October 30, 2013
Time: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Boy Scout Building, 225 E 5th Ave, Reed City, MI 49677
Contact: MSU Extension Lake County Office, 231-745-2732, email@example.com
Location: Boy Scout Building, 225 E 5th Ave, Reed City, MI 49677 (Sign reads Coats Ave)
RSVP by Ocotober 20th to MSU Extension Lake County Office 231-745-2732 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour includes five stops at farms looking at over 21 different cover crop trials.
- 9:00-9:15 Meet and depart from the Boy Scout Building in Reed City
- 9:45-10:40 Dan Blackledge Field, Marion
- 11:15-12:15 Gingrich Meadows Fields, Leroy Box lunch provided on bus by Mid-Michigan Idlewilder's
- 1:00-2:30 Jason Gawne Field, Chase
- 3:00-4:00 Chris Harrington Field, Paris
- 4:30 Return to Boy Scout Building in Reed City