Michigan Water School Kalamazoo 2018
Date: May 22, 2018 - May 23, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Western Michigan University, Innovation Event Center, 4717 Campus Drive, Kalamazoo, MI
Contact: Beth Clawson, 269-330-5554, email@example.com
- Factors that impact Michigan water
- The Blue Economy
- Fiscal benefits of water management
- Incorporating water into local planning and placemaking
- Risk assessment approaches
- Resources to help address water problems
- Water policy at the federal, tribal, state, and local level
Includes infrastructure tour, lunch, materials.
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of two-day session.
Partial scholarships available. Contact Mary Bohling firstname.lastname@example.org for information.