Michigan Forage Technology Conference
Date: March 7, 2013
Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: MSU Kellogg Center, Big Ten Room B, 219 South Harrison Road, East Lansing, MI 48824
Contact: Jerry Lindquist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 231-832-6139
Farmers, agri-business personnel, forage producers, and anyone interested in forages are all encouraged to attend this annual event.
Registration: 9 - 10 a.m.
- The Future of Forages - Kim Cassida
- Overview of Cover Crops as Forage - Greg Downing
- Grazing Cover Crops - Kim Cassida & Richard Ehrhardt
- Corn Shredlage - Ross Dale & Erin Lutz
- Growing Alfalfa-Grass Mixtures for Dairy - Phil Kaatz
- Hay Supply & Demand - Jerry Lindquist
- What NRCS Can Do For You - Betsy Dierberger
- Grazing Dairy- Jonathon Shupe
- MSU Beef Grazing Research Update - Jason Rowntree
- KBS Grazing Dairy Research Update - Santiago Utsumi
- Michigan Forage Council Annual Meeting - MFC Board Industry Vendors Will Be Present Join the Michigan Forage Council - benefits include: a stronger voice for forage producers - subscription to Michigan Hay & Grazier, affiliated membership in American Forage & Grassland Council Access
MFC members: $35 ______ Non-members: $40 ______ Total $ enclosed $_____________ Pre-registration (closes Mar. 1, 2013) (covers proceedings, lunch, and snacks) Day of conference registration (9-10 a.m.) ADD $5 for late registration (lunch not guaranteed) Your Name:___________________________________________________________________ Address:______________________________________________________________________ Telephone number:_____________________________________________________________ E-mail:_______________________________________________________________________
Return this form and check made out to MFC to: Jodie Schonfelder, Plant and Soil Science Building, 1066 Bogue St. Rm A286, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824