Michigan 4-H Shooting Sports Instructor Certification
Date: April 25, 2014 - April 27, 2014
Time: 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Location: Kettunen Center, 14901 4-H Drive, Tustin, MI 49688
Contact: Nick Baumgart, firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend?
Adult and teen 4-H volunteers who have been approved by their county MSU Extension 4-H Staff person to work with 4-H Shooting Sports Programs and who have at least a basic working knowledge of and experience in the discipline in which they wish to participate. Teens must be at least 16 years old as of January 1, 2014.
The 4-H Shooting Sports Adult & Teen Instructors Certification Workshop provides leaders an opportunity to:
- Develop and improve skills in teaching shooting sports activities to youth
- Work toward certification to become a Michigan 4-H Shooting Sports certified instructor in a variety of shooting disciplines.
- Learn how to develop, expand, and maintain local 4-H Shooting Sports programs
- Exchange ideas for local and State 4-H Shooting Sports programs with other leaders
- Develop renewed respect and concern for safety in the 4-H Shooting Sports program.
Visit the Michigan 4-H Shooting Sports Instructor Certification registration page for more information.
Support for this workshop is provided by The Hal and Jean Glassen Memorial Foundation, The National Wild Turkey Federation- Michigan Chapter, The Federal Cartridge Company and The Tkachik Sisters Charitable Fund of The Community Foundation of Southeast Michigan.