MCA/MSU Bull Evaluation Program Open House
Date: March 7, 2015
Time: 10 a.m. – 2.p.m.
Location: 325 Mount Hope Road Crystal, MI 48818
Contact: 517-432-0400, email@example.com
The MCA/MSU Bull Evaluation Program is the region’s premier central bull appraisal program and facility. The program is a cooperative effort among the Michigan Cattlemen’s Association, Michigan State University, and Plank Farm.
- Promote performance-evaluated beef cattle and serve as an educational tool to acquaint producers with its overall value.
- Provide a common environment for evaluating young bulls for rate of gain, soundness, and body composition.
- Aid beef producers in obtaining superior bulls that have been evaluated for growth, breeding and structural soundness, and carcass merit.
- Come inspect the 2015 bull offering
- Visit with bull consignors and MSU Beef Specialists who will be available to discuss bull buying strategies, bull development diets, and interpretation of performance information
- Complementary lunch will include grilled ribeye sandwiches furnished by Merck Animal Health
Complete information at www.mibulls.com