Making Change: Dollar Works 2 Curriculum
Date: October 20, 2013 - December 9, 2013
Time: 5:30 - 8 p.m.
Location: Niles Public Library, 620 East Main Street, Niles, MI 49120
Contact: Khurram Imam, firstname.lastname@example.org, 248-914-2495
People understand and use money within the context of their culture and life experiences. While there is no “right” or “wrong” way to handle money, some ways are more likely to increase financial control and independence.
Classes are free and open to the public.
Dates for this series:
All classes are from 5:30 - 8 p.m.
- Making Money Decisions: Monday, October 21st
- Making and Managing a Spending Plan: Monday, October 28th
- Credit: Monday, November 4th
- Homeownership and Borrowing/Savings and Investing: Monday, November 11th
- Earning Power and Insurance: Monday, November 18th
- Using Financial Services: Monday, November 25th
- Solving Consumer Problems: Monday, December 2
- Graduation Dinner: Monday, December 9
Connect with us