Lansing Home and Garden Show
Date: March 17, 2016 - March 20, 2016
Location: MSU Pavilion, 4301 Farm Ln Rd, East Lansing, MI 48823
Contact: ShowSpan, email@example.com, 616-447-2860 or 1-800-328-6550
Incredible gardens, extensive landscaping projects, a Standard Flower Show and four free seminar stages surround hundreds of exhibits featuring construction, remodeling, kitchens & baths, retail garden centers, pools and spas and home services.
View the Lansing Home and Garden Show website for more information.
Dates and times
- Thursday, March 17, 3-9 p.m.
- Friday, March 18, 12-9 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday, March 20, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
MSU Extension seminars and speakers
Thursday, March 17
- 6-7 p.m. – Smart Gardening for Pollinators, Rebecca Finneran and Abi Saeed
Friday, March 18
- 5 p.m. – Totally Tomatoes, Gretchen Voyle
- 5:30 p.m. – Smart Soil Testing, Hal Hudson
Saturday, March 19
- 2-3 p.m. – Smart Trees for the Home Landscape, Bob Bricault
- 6 p.m. – Growing Herbs in the Smart Garden, Diane Brown
- 6:30 p.m. – Selecting Pruning Tools for the Smart Garden, Diane Brown
Sunday, March 20
- 1 p.m. – Growing Strawberries in the Smart Gardening, Diane Brown
- 1:30 p.m. – Smart Soil Testing, Diane Brown