Keep Our Kids Safe
Date: November 2, 2015
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: Ursula House 8084 W. State St Central Lake, MI 49622
Contact: Denise Aungst, email@example.com or 231-350-9877
Child care providers and parents care deeply about children’s social and emotional health and ways that bullying may be affecting their lives.
Workshop objectives will be:
- Discuss who is most at risk for being a target of bullying behaviors
- Consider the consequences of bullying behaviors on children and youth
- Explore the notion of resiliency
- Learn ways to help kids keep themselves safe
- Practice responding to hurtful behaviors assertively rather than aggressively
- Explore the practice of mindfulness
- Learn about helpful programs and resources