Investing with Minimal Funds
Date: April 29, 2016
Time: 12 - 1 p.m.
Contact: Brenda Long, firstname.lastname@example.org, 616-527-5357
Once your short-term saving plan has become consistent and habitual, it may be time to think about long-term investments. In order to do so, several important decisions need to be made about growing money to reach long-term goals.
You will learn how to:
- Understand goals and time horizons
- Create money over time by compounding
- Assess your risk tolerance
- Identify asset choices for diversification
- Create an investment plan and save more
For the best experience, download the Zoom app prior to the session. Plan to use a computer microphone and webcam.
To join this online class, click on this link: https://msu.zoom.us/j/408872781