Incredible Years Teacher Classroom Management Series
Date: March 20, 2013 - June 15, 2013
Time: 6-9 p.m.
Location: Allendale Public Library, 6175 Library Lane, Allendale MI 49401
Contact: Holly Tiret, 616-336-8998, firstname.lastname@example.org
This evidence-based series is intended to provide adults who work with children ages 2-8 with skills to improve classroom interactions and reduce negative behaviors.
- Building positive relationships with students
- Being a pro-active teacher
- Importance of attention and encouragement
- Motivating children
- Decreasing inappropriate behaviors
- Following through with negative consequences
- Promoting social skills and problem solving in children