Incredible Years Teacher Classroom Management Series
Date: April 5, 2013 - June 1, 2013
Time: 8:45 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension Kent County, 775 Ball Ave NE, Grand Rapids MI, 49506
Contact: Holly Tiret, 616-336-8998, email@example.com
This evidence-based series is intended to provide adults who work with children ages 2-8 with skills to improve classroom interactions and reduce negative behaviors.
- Building positive relationships with students
- Being a pro-active teacher
- Importance of attention and encouragement
- Motivating children
- Decreasing inappropriate behaviors
- Following through with negative consequences
- Promoting social skills and problem solving in children