Date: February 19, 2015 - March 12, 2015
Time: 6 - 8 p.m.
Location: Habitat for Humanity conference room located at 113 S. Milwaukee Ave., in Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Contact: email@example.com or 906-774-0363
A homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will equip you with valuable information about the home-buying process that will help you navigate the technicalities and avoid costly mistakes. You will learn:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
This is a four part series which will meet from 6 to 8 p.m. on Feb. 19, Feb. 26, March 5 and March 12, 2015, at the Habitat for Humanity conference room located at 113 S. Milwaukee Ave., in Iron Mountain, MI 49801. This is a free seminar, but pre-registration is required.