Date: November 6, 2013 - November 20, 2013
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: MSUE Macomb, 21885 Dunham Road, Clinton Township, MI 48036
Contact: Mickie Boczkowski, 586-469-7614, email@example.com
This course will take place in the MSUE Macomb building: Door E at the back of the VerKuilen Building Assembly Room B.
This three-session course will cover:
- The advantages of homeownership
- steps in the home buying process
- understanding the costs of home ownership
- why good credit is important
- know how to determine how much house you can afford
- who is on your homebuying team
- mortgage loan basics
- how to maintain your investment.
Each session is 2 hours long and features guest speakers from the housing industry. Participants must complete all three sessions to receive a certificate of completion which is required for state housing authority down payment assistance programs.
Dates in this series:
- Session 1 - Wednesday November 6th
- Session 2 -Wednesday November 13th
- Session 3 - Wednesday November 20th
Connect with us: