Homeownership Education Class (MSHDA) - Focus Hope
Date: November 1, 2018 - November 8, 2018
Time: 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Location: Focus Hope 1400 Oakman Blvd. Detroit, MI 48238
Contact: Beth Martinez, 313-494-4965, Mart1751@msu.edu
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home-buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
- This is a MSHDA and HUD certification class
This is a 2-part class and you must attend both sessions to receive your certificate of completion.