Homeownership Education Class (MSHDA)
Date: January 11, 2018 - January 18, 2018
Time: 1 - 4 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension at the Thompson Community Center 11370 Hupp Ave Warren, MI 48089
Contact: M. Boczkowski, 586-469-7614, Mart1751@msu.edu.
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home-buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment