Homeownership Education Class (MSHDA)
Date: September 13, 2017 - September 20, 2017
Time: 1 - 4 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension, 11370 Hupp Ave. Room 109, Warren 48089
Contact: LaShawn, 586-469-7614, firstname.lastname@example.org
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home-buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
MSU Extension is a HUD/MSHDA approved housing agency and this is a certification class.
Classes will be Wednesday September 13th and 20th.