Homebuyer Education - Online Series
Date: July 24, 2018 - July 26, 2018
Time: 6 - 8 p.m.
Contact: Brenda Long, 616-527-5357, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home-buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
This two part series will be held on July 24 and 26 online from 6 to 8 p.m. each day. Participants are required to attend both sessions to receive their Certificate of Completion.
Please note: For the best experience, it is recommended you have webcam and microphone access on your computer. This class is smart phone friendly.