Homebuyer Education - Online Series
Date: September 9, 2017 - September 12, 2017
Time: 6 - 8 p.m.
Contact: Scott Matteson, 989-354-9879, email@example.com.
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home-buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
This three part series will be held on September 12, 14, and 19 online from 6 to 8 p.m. each day. Participants are required to attend all three sessions to receive their Certificate of Completion.
Please note: For the best experience, it is recommended you have webcam and microphone access on your computer. This class is smart phone friendly.