Homebuyer Education - Online Series
Date: April 12, 2016 - April 19, 2016
Time: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Contact: Scott Matteson, 989-354-9879, firstname.lastname@example.org
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home-buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
This two part series will be held on April 12 and 19 online from 1 to 4 p.m. both days. Participants are required to attend both sessions to receive their Certificate of Completion.
Please note: for best experience it is recommend you have webcam and microphone access on your computer. This class is smart phone friendly.