Homebuyer Education - Flint
Date: October 13, 2018
Time: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location: Flint MSU Extension Office, 605 N Saginaw St., Flint, MI 48502
Contact: Scott Matteson, email@example.com.
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the homebuying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
This is a MSHDA and HUD certified class.
Please note: daycare is not provided