Home Ownership Seminars
Date: January 14, 2013 - January 28, 2013
Location: MSU Extension Macomb, 21885 Dunham Road, Clinton Township, MI 48036, VerKuilen Building Door E Assembly Room A
Contact: Mickie Boczkowski, 586-469-7614, email@example.com
Buying a home is the largest single financial transaction you will ever make. Don't you owe it to yourself to learn all you can about the home buying process?
This three-session course will cover:
- The advantages of home ownership
- Steps in the home buying process
- Understanding the costs of home ownership
- Why good credit is important
- Know how to determine how much house you can afford
- Who is on your home buying team
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
Each session is two hours long and features guest speakers from the housing industry. All participants completing all three sessions will receive a certificate of completion which is required for state housing authority down payment assistance programs. Session dates are Mondays on Jan. 14, Jan. 21 and Jan. 28th.