Home Ownership Seminar
Date: August 12, 2013 - August 27, 2013
Location: Warren City Hall 1 City Square, Warren, MI 48093 1st floor meeting room
Contact: Mickie Boczkowski, 586-469-7614, email@example.com
Buying a home is the largest single financial transaction you will ever make. Don't you owe it to yourself to learn all you can about the home buying process?
This three-session course will cover:
- The advantages of homeownership
- Steps in the home buying process
- Understanding the costs of home ownership
- Why good credit is important
- Know how to determine how much house you can afford
- Who is on your home buying team
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
Each session is two hours long and features guest speakers from the housing industry. All participants completing all three sessions will receive a certificate of completion which is required for state housing authority down payment assistance programs. Sessions will be held from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on Aug. 13, Aug. 20 and Aug. 27 in the first-floor meeting room at Warren City Hall.