Home Ownership Seminar
Date: June 3, 2013 - June 18, 2013
Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Location: Warren City Hall, 1 City Square, Warren, MI 48093, 1st-floor meeting room
Contact: Mickie Boczkowski, 586-469-7614, firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying a home is the largest single financial transaction you will ever make. Don't you owe it to yourself to learn all you can about the home buying process?
Session dates are: Tuesdays from 6:30-8:30 p.m. on June 4, June 11 and June 18. This three-session course will cover:
- The advantages of home ownership
- Steps in the home buying process
- Understanding the costs of home ownership
- Why good credit is important
- Know how to determine how much house you can afford
- Who is on your home buying team
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
Each session is two hours long and features guest speakers from the housing industry. All participants completing all three sessions will receive a certificate of completion which is required for state housing authority down payment assistance programs.