Home Ownership Seminar
Date: May 17, 2013 - May 18, 2013
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00pm
Location: Eastpointe Recreation Center, 18185 Sycamore St., Roseville, MI 48066
Contact: Mickie Boczkowski, 586-469-7614, firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying a home is the largest single financial transaction you will ever make. Don't you owe it to yourself to learn all you can about the home buying process?
Saturday May 18 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (1 hour lunch on your own). This Saturday course will cover:
- The advantages of home ownership
- Steps in the home buying process
- Understanding the costs of home ownership
- Why good credit is important
- Know how to determine how much house you can afford
- Who is on your home buying team
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
This session is six hours long and will features guest speakers from the housing industry. All participants completing this session will receive a certificate of completion which is required for state housing authority down-payment assistance programs.