Home Ownership Seminar
Date: April 8, 2013 - April 23, 2013
Location: MSU Extension, Macomb 21885 Dunham Road, Clinton Township, MI 48036 Door E at the back of the VerKuilen Building Assembly Room A
Contact: Mickie Boczkowski, 586-469-7614, firstname.lastname@example.org
Buying a home is the largest single financial transaction you will ever make. Don't you owe it to yourself to learn all you can about the home buying process?
April Session Dates: Tuesdays 6:30-8:30 p.m. on April 9, April 16 and April 23. This three-session course will cover:
- The advantages of home ownership
- Steps in the home buying process
- Understanding the costs of home ownership
- Why good credit is important
- Know how to determine how much house you can afford
- Who is on your home buying team
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
Each session is two hours long and features guest speakers from the housing industry. All participants completing all three sessions will receive a certificate of completion which is required for state housing authority down-payment assistance programs.