Holiday Drop and Shop Events
Date: December 16, 2014
Time: 4 - 9 p.m.
Location: Camp Grayling, Building #3, Grayling, MI 49739
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 517-432-7654
Join 4-H and National Guard Child & Youth Programs for FREE military family Holiday Drop and Shop Events!
Michigan National Guard Child & Youth Programs, 4-H Military Partnerships and Operation Military Kids will be hosting a military family Drop and Shop event in FIVE locations!
WHO CAN COME? Michigan military families with children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, regardless of branch or duty status. First-come, first-served until capacity is reached. Space is limited!
HOW MUCH? FREE but pre-registration is required!
WHAT’S INCLUDED? Children will have the opportunity to participate in crafts, movies and get a snack while you shop or have some adult only time away for a few hours.
LOCATION/TIME? There are 5 locations to choose from!
Dec. 16, 2014, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Family Programs Office Room 270, 3423 N MLK Jr Blvd., Lansing, MI 48906
- Taylor Armory, 12450 Beech Daly, Taylor, MI 48180
- Grand Valley Armory, 1200 44th St. SW., Wyoming, MI 49509
- Bay City Armory, 2510 Wilder Rd., Bay City, MI 48706
Dec. 16, 2014, 4 - 9 p.m.
- Camp Grayling, Building #3, Grayling, MI 49739