Homeownership Education Class (MSHDA)
Date: September 28, 2017 - October 5, 2017
Time: 1 - 4 p.m.
Location: Taylor Community Library, 12303 Pardee Road Taylor, MI 48180
Contact: Beth Martinez, (313) 494-4965, Mart1751@anr.msu.edu; Jackie Whinihan, (734) 287-4840, firstname.lastname@example.org
A homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will equip you with the valuable information about the home-buying process that will help you navigate the technicalities and avoid costly mistakes.
You will learn:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
- Current programs available to assist you in purchasing a home
This is a 2 part, 6 hour class
MSU Extension is a HUD/MSHDA approved housing agency and this is a certification class.
MSU Extension programs and material are open to all without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, religion, age, height, weight, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital status, family status or veteran status. If you need special accommodations, please notify us at least 24 hours before class.