Homeownership Education Class (MSHDA) - Focus Hope
Date: August 17, 2017 - August 24, 2017
Time: 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Focus Hope 1400 Oakman Blvd Detroit, MI 38238
Contact: Beth Martinez, (313) 494-4965, Mart1751@anr.msu.edu
A homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will equip you with valuable information about the home buying process that will help you navigate the technicalities and avoid costly mistakes.
You will learn:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
- Current programs available to assist in purchasing a home
This program offers a certificate of completion for MSHDA/HUD loans.
MSU Extension is a HUD and MSHDA certified housing agency.
If you need special accomodations, contact the organizer at least one week before the event.