PCQI - CANCELLED
Date: September 13, 2017 - September 15, 2017
Time: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Kent County Greenstone Office, 3225 Walker Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Contact: ANR Event Services, 517-353-3175, email@example.com
This event has been cancelled.
Concepts covered in the course include:
- The basics of the Food Safety Plan using preventive controls
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other Prerequisite Programs
- Biological, Chemical, Physical & Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Hazard Analysis Determination
- Process, Allergen, Sanitation, and Supply-chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record-keeping Procedures
- Recall plan
- Resources for Preparing Food Safety Plans
Space is limited to 25 participants so register now!
Cost: $600 per person
Cancellations made prior to more than three weeks prior to the event will incur a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellation received less than three weeks prior to the event will not be refunded for the class. Substitutions will be accepted.