FOOD Talk: Big ideas in food systems
Date: December 14, 2017
Time: 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Location: Michigan State University, Anthony Hall, Room 1310, 474 S. Shaw Ln., East Lansing, 48824
Contact: Jessica Dunkel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 517-432-0049.
Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017
1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Anthony Hall, Room 1310
474 S. Shaw Ln., East Lansing, 48824
Also available via Zoom
Light refreshments will be provided
At FOOD Talk, you will learn about one big idea from each MSU speaker’s food-related research or outreach programs. You will FOOD Talk with:
Doug Buhler - Welcome
Rich Pirog - Moderator
- Lorraine Weatherspoon, Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Mike Hamm, Department of Community Sustainability
- Colleen Matts, Center for Regional Food Systems
- Julia Darnton, Extension Greening Michigan Institute
- Sheril Kirschenbaum, Food@MSU
- Laura Schmitt Olabisi, Department of Community Sustainability
You have the option to register to attend in-person or via Zoom live streaming. The Zoom link will be included in the registration confirmation for those who register to attend via live stream. Register using the buttons below.
Intrigued? Want to jog your memory? See photos or replays from 2016.
FOOD Talk is sponsored by MSU Center for Regional Food Systems in association with MSU College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, AgBioResearch, and MSU Extension.