Focus on Dairy Production
Date: March 12, 2015
Time: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Location: Menominee Co. MSU Extension Office, S. 904 Highway 41, Stephenson, MI
Contact: 231-839-5850, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program will highlight information relevant to managing today’s dairy farms.
Registration fee: $35 per person (includes lunch and materials)
- Calf Health: Your Cows’ Profit Potential Begins Now - Local Veterinarians
- Bovine Leukemia Virus: Should You Be Concerned? - Ron Erskine, Phil Durst
- Feeding High Corn Silage Diets - Stan Moore, Frank Wardynski, Jerry Lindquist
- Animal Handling Tips for Employee Training Programs - Local Extension Educators
- Winter Manure Storage, Handling and Application – Emergency Response to Manure Spills - Shelby Burlew