Enhancing the Workforce for the Future: 2015 Ag Labor & Farm Safety Meeting
Date: March 19, 2015
Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Franklin Inn, Bad Axe, MI
Contact: 231-533-8818, email@example.com.
This program has been cancelled. For more information, contact Stan Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-533-8818.
- Workforce Development Agency and Local Michigan Migrant Resource Council Services - Benita Rendon-Murray or Feliciano Paredes, Agricultural Employment Specialists, State of Michigan
- Recruiting Workers and the H2A Program - Gerardo Aranda and Feliciano Paredes, State Monitor Advocates
- On-Farm Communication is Critical - Stan Moore, MSU Extension
- Ag Labor Updates: DOL Compliance Issues on Farms and How you can be Prepared for Audits - Craig Anderson, Agricultural Labor and Safety Services Program, Michigan Farm Bureau
- Affordable Care Act Update - Adam Kantrovich, MSU Extension
- I-9 Update and IMAGE Presentation - Cory Howe & Blair Babcock or John Ross & Todd Ovenhouse, Agents, ICE, Homeland Security Investigations
- Dairy and Swine Confinement Facilities: Containing Worker Health and Safety Risks (3 RUP Credits)
- What is An Agricultural Safety & Health Management System and Why Do I Need It?
- MIFACE Agricultural Update
- Swine (or Dairy) Herd Management: The Caretaker Perspective - Hazard Management
- What a Change in Container Labeling
- Local Issues