Eat Healthy, Be Active (Rehmann Clinic)
Date: September 30, 2015 - November 12, 2015
Time: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Location: 147 S. Saginaw St., Chesaning, MI 48616
Contact: Priscilla Cantu Nutrition Program Associate, Cantupri@anr.msu.edu, (989) 758-2500 ext 249
Eat Healthy, Be Active is a nutrition program where participants learn the skills needed to make healthy eating and regular physical activity a part of their lifestyle. This program consists of six lessons, each lasting approximately one hour. Eat Healthy, Be Active promotes healthy lifestyles and can help reduce the risk of obesity and chronic disease.
- Enjoying healthy food that taste great
- Quick, healthy meals and snacks
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Tips for losing weight and keeping it off
- Making healthy eating part of your lifestyle
- Physical activity: Key to living well
Participants receive stretch bands for physical activity and a certificate of completion.