Eat Healthy, Be Active nutrition series
Date: October 17, 2013 - December 6, 2013
Time: 10 - 11:30 a.m.
Location: MSUE Office, 555 W. Cedar Ave. Gladwin 48624.
Contact: Coral Beth Rowley, email@example.com, 989-426-7741
Friday morning classes, No class Nov. 1 and Nov. 29 Certificate and Cookbook received on completion of class series.
- Workshop 1, October 18: Enjoy Healthy Food that Tastes Great
- Workshop 2, October 25: Quick, Healthy Meals and Snacks
- Workshop 3, November 8: Eating Healthy on a Budget
- Workshop 4, November 15: Tips for a Healthy Weight
- Workshop 5, November 22: Making Healthy Eating Part of Your Lifestyle
- Workshop 6, December 6: Physical Activity is Key to Living Well
SNAP-Ed program requires that half of class be SNAP-eligible. Pilot program needs consumer input. Register by October 16, 2013.
MSU Extension Office Gladwin County, 555 W. Cedar Ave. Gladwin 48624. Basement of large building on south side by Marathon and Sherriff Department