Eat Healthy, Be Active
Date: December 8, 2015 - December 23, 2015
Time: 3-4 p.m.
Location: Greenhill Apartments, 1010 Eastlawn Dr, Midland, MI 48642
Contact: Melissa Pavlik, (989) 832-6713
This program consists of 6 lessons, each lasting approximately one hour. Eat Healthy, Be Active promotes healthy lifestyles and can help reduce the risk of obesity and chronic disease.
- Enjoying healthy food that taste great
- Quick, healthy meals and snacks
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Tips for losing weight and keeping it off
- Making healthy eating a part of your lifestyle
- Physical activity: key to living well
Participants receive stretch bands for physical activity and a certificate of completion. Class series are taught throughout the community, including but not limited to community centers, churches, schools, and local MSU Extension offices. Group series are available if there are 6 to 15 people and at least half of the group is Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) eligible. If you are interested in scheduling or participating in an Eat Healthy, Be Active program, contact Melissa Pavlik at (989) 832-6713.