Eat Healthy, Be Active
Date: July 6, 2015 - July 30, 2015
Time: 5:30 - 7 p.m.
Location: St. Luke AME Church, 17805 Oakdale Street, Roseville, MI 48066
Contact: Connie Kurple, (586) 469-6020, firstname.lastname@example.org
Six-week nutrition education program that is focused on developing behaviors for healthy living to help reduce the risk of obesity and chronic disease.
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Increasing physical activity
- Tips for reaching and maintaining a healthy weight
- Preparing quick, healthy meals and snacks
- Enjoying healthy foods that taste great
- Making healthy eating a part of your total lifestyle and more
There will be a shopping tour on the last day of class at the Kroger in the Eastgate Shopping Center (Gratiot at Frazho). Registration is required; no fee to attend. Please contact Connie at (586) 469-6020 or email@example.com.