Eat Healthy Be Active
Date: May 27, 2015 - July 1, 2015
Time: 6-7:30 p.m.
Location: American Indian Health and Family Services, 4880 Lawndale, Detroit, MI 48210
Contact: Janelle Palmer, (734) 727-7238, firstname.lastname@example.org
This free six-week series of classes is designed to help participants:
- Learn to eat healthy on a budget
- Increase their physical activity and set goals
- Discover tips for reaching and maintaining a healthy weight
- Prepare quick, healthy meals and snacks
- Enjoy healthy food that tastes great
- Make healthy eating part of your lifestyle
We will be doing cooking and exercise demonstrations and will have free giveaways each week. The first 20 participants to register will get a $50 gift card for attending all classes!
Space is limited. Participants must register in advance with Janelle at email@example.com or (734) 727-7238