Eat Healthy Be Active
Date: March 23, 2015
Time: 1-2 p.m.
Location: Faith Recovery Center, 2235 Moore Rd. Lincoln Park, MI 48146
Contact: Ashlee Stribrny, firstname.lastname@example.org, (734) 720-7919 ext. 108
Eat Healthy, Be Active is a nutrition program where participants learn the skills needed to make healthy eating and regular physical activity a part of their lifestyle.
Class is intended for adults. This program consists of six lessons, each lasting approximately one hour. Lessons include:
- Enjoying healthy food that taste great
- Quick, healthy meals and snacks
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Tips for losing weight and keeping it off
- Making healthy eating part of your lifestyle
- Physical activity