Eat Healthy, Be Active
Date: March 31, 2015 - December 16, 2015
Time: 2 - 3 p.m. and 3 - 4 p.m.
Location: Salvation Army, The Harbor Light System, 42590 Stepnitz, Clinton Township, MI 48036
Contact: Tiffany Stevens, 586-469-6102, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ongoing, weekly nutrition education program that is focused on developing behaviors for healthy living to help reduce the risk of obesity and chronic disease.
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Increasing physical activity
- Tips for reaching and maintaining a healthy weight
- Preparing quick, healthy meals and snacks
- Enjoying healthy foods that taste great
- Making healthy eating a part of your total lifestyle and more
This program is a closed event for participants in the Salvation Army's Harbor Light System in Clinton Township. However, if you are interested in scheduling or participating in an open program similar to this one, contact Tiffany Stevens at 586-469-6102.