Eat Healthy! Be Active!
Date: April 9, 2015 - May 15, 2015
Location: The Open Door, 412 W Buttles St, Midland, MI 48640
Contact: Melissa Coosard, 989-832-6713, email@example.com
This program consists of six lessons, each lasting approximately one hour. Eat Healthy! Be Active! promotes healthy lifestyles and can help reduce the risk of obesity and chronic disease.
- Enjoying healthy food that taste great
- Quick, healthy meals and snacks
- Eating healthy on a budget
- Tips for losing weight and keeping it off
- Making healthy eating part of your lifestyle
- Physical Activity: Key to living well
Participants receive stretch bands for physical activity and a certificate of completion Class series are taught throughout the community, including but not limited to community centers, churches, schools and local MSU Extension offices. Group series are available if there are 6-15 people, and at least half of the group is Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) eligible. If you are interested in scheduling or participating in an Eat Healthy! Be Active! program contact Melissa Coosard at 989-832-6713.