Eat Healthy - Be Active
Date: November 29, 2017
Time: 1 - 3 p.m.
Location: West Michigan Works!, 114 S. Greenville W. Drive, Greenville, MI 48838
Contact: Bonnie Havlicek, 989-831-7506, firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes will be on
Wednesdays 1 - 3 p.m.
October 11 through December 20, 2017
Attendees must attend at least 2 out of the 3 sessions to graduate.
West Michigan Works!
114 S. Greenville W. Drive
Greenville, MI 48838
This free three session series helps participants:
- Learn to eat healthy on a budget
- Increase their physical activity
- Discover tips for reaching and maintaining a healthy weight
- Prepare quick, healthy meals and snacks
- Make healthy eating a part of their total lifestyles
Each lesson builds on skills learned in the previous class. Therefore, it is important that participants commit to attending the entire series.
Enrollment will be ongoing through December 20, 2017.