Eat Healthy - Be Active
Date: September 7, 2017
Time: 1 - 3 p.m.
Location: West Michigan Works!, 114 S. Greenville W. Drive, Greenville, MI 48838
Contact: Bonnie Havlicek, 989-831-7506, firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes will be on
Thursdays 1 - 3 p.m.
Aug. 3 thru Oct. 12, 2017
Attendance at 2 out of 3 sessions completes the course.
This free six lesson series helps participants:
- Learn to eat healthy on a budget
- Increase their physical activity
- Discover tips for reaching and maintaining a healthy weight
- Prepare quick, healthy meals and snacks
- Make healthy eating a part of their total lifestyles
Each lesson builds on skills learned in the previous class. Therefore, it is important that participants commit to attending the entire series.
Each session will cover two lessons. Completing two out of three sessions (weeks) completes the course. Enrollment will be ongoing through Sept. 20, 2017.