Drill Conductor Training for Great Lakes commercial fishing vessel captains
Date: June 21, 2016 - July 1, 2016
Time: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Contact: Ron Kinnunen (Michigan Sea Grant) at (906) 226-3687 or email@example.com
The commercial fishing vessel operator or captain should be the one to attend a Drill Conductor class. If space is limited, we encourage the operator or captain to be the only participant from the crew. However, if there is room in class, we encourage crew members to participate, too. Most of our classes include both operators and crew.
The schedule for the upcoming classes include:
- June 21, 2016: Ojibwa Casino Resort, 16449 Michigan Ave. (M-38), Baraga, MI
- June 23, 2016: Legendary Waters Resort and Casino, 37600 Onigamiing Drive, Red Cliff, WI
- June 25, 2016: Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Office, 110 S. Neenah Ave., Sturgeon Bay, WI
- June 27, 2016: Top of the Lake Snowmobile Museum, W11660 U.S. 2, Naubinway, MI
- June 29, 2016: Grand Traverse Bay Medicine Lodge, Stallman Road/McKeese Road, Suttons Bay, MI
- July 1, 2016: Fairhaven Township Hall, 9811 Main Street, Bay Port, MI
All classes will be held from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. AMSEA will be assisting with several of the courses and you must register at the AMSEA website. For additional information, contact Ron Kinnunen (Michigan Sea Grant) at (906) 226-3687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.