Dining with Diabetes
Date: September 16, 2015
Time: 11:15-11:45 a.m.
Location: Sunshine Commission on Aging, 131 Clyde St., Omer, MI 48749
Contact: Gretchen Stelter, 989-344-3264 Ext 1
Through this class you will learn:
- How to prepare healthy meals using less fat.
- How to make meals using less sodium and sugar without reducing flavor and enjoyment.
- The causes for diabetes.
- Tools for managing diabetes.
- The importance of diet and exercise in managing diabetes.
- You will also have the opportunity to sample a variety of foods as well as take recipes that you can prepare yourself.