Dairy Price Risk Management
Date: November 29, 2017
Time: 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Location: AgroLiquid 3055 M-21 St Johns, MI 48879
Contact: Marianne Buza, email@example.com
This program will allow producers to become more familiar and comfortable with using price risk management tools and developing pricing strategies for the future.
Cost: $30, each additional person is $20
- Know your cost of production
- Understanding risk management tools for futures and options contracts
- Strategies for using the market tools — panel of brokers
- Hands-on exercise—develop a 6-month market plan
- Discuss market plans under different price scenarios
- Hedging accounts and how they work