Current Issues Affecting Michigan Local Governments: Helping Communities Deal with the Opioid Crisis
Date: May 30, 2018
Time: 2 - 3 p.m.
Contact: Eric Walcott, 517-353-9106, firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is an online webinar. The webinar link will be sent out following registration.
- Courtney Cuthbertson, PhD, Michigan State University Extension
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Elected and appointed officials at all levels of local government, as well as interested local government staff and residents.
Future webinars will address timely topics related to local government in Michigan. Participants who are not able to attend can register to receive a recording of the webinar.
Potential Future Topics
- Assessing and Addressing Local Service Needs
- Road and Transportation Funding
- Public Engagement on “Wicked” Issues
- Strategic Planning in Local Government
- Fiscal Sustainability
- Engaging the Public in the Budget Process
For information on this webinar series, or to view previous webinars, visit the program page: http://msue.anr.msu.edu/program/info/current_issues_affecting_michigan_local_governments_webinar_series?