Current Issues Affecting Michigan Local Governments: Expanding Broadband Access in Michigan Counties
Date: November 28, 2017
Time: 10 - 11 a.m.
Contact: Eric Walcott, email@example.com, 517-353-9106.
Nov. 28, 2017
10 - 11 a.m.
This program is an online webinar. The webinar link will be sent out following registration.
- Paul Sachs—Director of Planning and Program improvement, Ottawa County
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Elected and appointed officials at all levels of local government, as well as interested local government staff and residents.
Join the November webinar to hear from Paul Sachs, Director of Planning and Program Improvement, on Ottawa County’s efforts to expand broadband access countywide.
Future webinars will address timely topics related to local government in Michigan. Participants who are not able to attend can register to receive a recording of the webinar.
Potential Future Topics
- Assessing and Addressing Local Service Needs
- Road and Transportation Funding
- Tourism and short-term rentals
- Public Engagement on “Wicked” Issues
- Strategic Planning in Local Government
For information on this webinar series, or to view previous webinars, visit the program page: http://msue.anr.msu.edu/program/info/current_issues_affecting_michigan_local_governments_webinar_series?