Cooking Matters for Teens
Date: April 16, 2018 - May 21, 2018
Time: 12:15 - 1:30 p.m.
Location: ACEA High School, 884 E. Isabella Road, Midland 48640
Contact: Sabrina McGee, 989-317-4079, firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is made just for teens to learn about healthy eating and cooking. The program consists of six lessons, lasting approximately two hours each. A nutrition professional provides interactive lessons to help teens build skills and confidence in making healthy meals.
The program includes:
- Participatory food preparation that provides cooking and food safety instruction
- Engaging nutrition activities and discussions
- Practice with food budgeting
- Recipe book for use at home
- Cutting board
- Certificate of completion
Class meets every Monday on April 16, 23, 30 & May 7, 14 & 21.
This is a closed group, however if you would like to host a similar event in your area, please contact Sabrina McGee at 989-317-4079.