Cooking Matters for Child Care Professionals
Date: October 14, 2013 - November 19, 2013
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: MSU Extension Office, 97 E Apple Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49442
Contact: Lisa Chalker, 231-724-4732
Cooking Matters curricula uses the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate as the foundation for basic nutrition guidelines, then builds upon these ideas using interactive lessons to teach cooking, food safety, and food budgeting. This will be held at the Muskegon County MSU Extension office, Johnny O. Harris Building, on the south east corner of Apple Avenue at Pine Street, located directly across from Benson's Drugs on Tuesday evenings 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
This class is limited to Child Care Professionals and you can register at Great Start Website: www.greatstartconnect.org.
Dates for this series:
- Tuesday, October 15, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 22, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 29, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 5, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 12, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 19, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.